PEASLEY-L Archives

Archiver > PEASLEY > 2012-02 > 1329534532

Subject: [PEASLEY] Wilbert Nicholas Peaslee
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 03:08:52 -0000 (UTC)

Over the past few years I have inquired as to Wilbert's birth and death.

A kind person in WI sent me the article of his death stating it was in
Washing in October of 1895. And then in October the Washington State
online vitals listed him as dying October 21, 1895 of an intestinal
obstruction in Aberdeen, WA!!! Aberdeen us 25 miles from where I live.

He was also listed in the 1885 and 1892 census, but they were alphabetized
so do not say where he lived. His occupation was as a laborer and as a
teamster. No new wife or children. There was a Patterson next to his
name in one of them but I would have to look it up.

I wanted to share this information as perhaps someone else has been
looking for him. Still nothing as ti where he was born. The property
exchanges in Washington County, MA all take place in the area known as
Miltown. As that city once was on both sides of the river, and on one
census he lists birth as being in New Brunswick which I will start
searching when I have the time.

Thank you

Anne Diehm

This thread: