PEAVY-L Archives

Archiver > PEAVY > 2001-07 > 0995935876

Subject: Re: LOOKING FOR PARENTS OF ISAAC J PEAVY
Date: 23 Jul 2001 18:51:16 -0600

Thanks for the help. I mentioned that isaac peavy married maude deal. Maude's parents were wiley deal and effie brunson of coffee county, alabama. Back to Isaac and maude, they had 8 children. The 3 boys were james carlese, freddie joe and j.d (don't know what the j.d stands for). All of the boys died unmarried. The 5 girls were, leota, effie ioma, maude, eva claude and dollis olene. Olene is still living but does not know anything about her father's parents (isaac). The census records that i have found on isaac and maude says that his father was born in georgia and his mother was born in north carolina but does not list their names. I hope this helps and thanks again.

This thread: