PEDEN-L Archives

Archiver > PEDEN > 1999-03 > 0920329026

From: <>
Subject: Re: RE: [PEDEN-L] MacFadyen Tartan
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:57:06 EST

Thanks so much for all the family history and lore. It's going to take awhile
to digest it all. You are so generous with your information and time. I have a
scotts friend, Charles McLean, (whose father was Fitzroy McLean) who has been
urging us to come visit them in Scotland. He had told me that Peden was a sept
of the McLean clan and that we could be related. He has been telling me to
trace my family as far back in this country as we can and then to come, armed
with that information, to Scotland and see how much further back we could
trace it. I have traced it back to my great grandfather who moved from Pa. to
N. C. in the late 1800s. I guess I should try to find someone who can help in
Pa. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks again John H. B. Peden

This thread: