PENNSYLVANIA-L Archives

Archiver > PENNSYLVANIA > 2002-10 > 1034054793

From: LeAnn Wright <>
Subject: Re: [PA] Fremont Library
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:26:47 -0700 (PDT)

HOW COOL IS THIS????? :-)
Pat Palmer
wrote:Re: Somebody just posted this web site on the NY census lookup list. It has
> census records for many years and indexes for 1790, 1800, 1810 and 1870.
> http://www.fremontlibrary.org/fplddb.asp Deb in NY

Thanks a million, Deb. I got in and was able to view all of the images. It is
great. I will spend lots of time there looking for Fenstermacher, Osterstock, Freed,
Bonstein/Bunstein, Walter, Strunk, and Barrington lines. Thank you so much.

Pat

http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/p/a/l/Patricia-L-Palmer/

Have you seen the new Mid-Atlantic Roots Network at:
http://midatlantic.rootsweb.com/