PERKINS-L Archives

Archiver > PERKINS > 2012-04 > 1334963269

From: Paula Perkins <>
Subject: [PERKINS] Perkins/Parkins Surname Genealogy Project FamilyTreeDNASale!
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:07:49 -0500

Hello Everyone!

FamilyTreeDNA is having a "short" sale. Nearly the entire offering will
be on sale until 11:59 PM Saturday, including upgrades that were not on
last year's sale. The sale will begin at 6PM Thursday April 19th and
will conclude at 11:59PM on Saturday April 21st.

There will be no need for a coupon - all prices will be automatically
adjusted on the website.

To upgrade your test it's as simple as logging into your personal page
and placing an order. To order new kits please go to our Project Website.

http://www.familytreedna.com/group-join.aspx?Group=Perkins

For all all you that have only done 12 or 25 markers this will be a good
time to better define your results by upgrading to either the 25-37
marker or 37-67 test.

Thanks,

Paula Perkins, Co-Project Administrator

*New Kits*

Current Group Price *SALE PRICE*
Y-DNA 12 $99 *$59*
mtDNA $99 *$59*

Y-DNA 37 $149 *$129*
Y-DNA 67 $238 *$199*
Family Finder $289 *$199*
mtFullSequence (FMS) $299 *$249*

Y-DNA 12 + mtDNA $179 *$118*
FF + Y-DNA 12 $339 *$258*
FF + mtDNA $339 *$258*
FF+ Y-DNA 37 $438 *$328*
FF + mtDNAPlus $438 *$328*
Comprehensive (FF + FMS + Y-DNA 67) $797 *$657*

*_Upgrades_*
Y-DNA 12 $89 *$59*
mtDNA add-on $89 *$59*
Y-DNA 12-37 Marker $99 *$69*
Y-DNA 37-67 Marker $99 *$79*
Y-DNA 12-67 Marker $199 *$148*
mtFullSequence upgrade (HVR1 to Mega) $269 *$199*
mtFullSequence upgrade (HVR2 to Mega) $269 *$199*
mtFullSequence add-on $289 *$219*
Family Finder add-on $289 *$199*

This thread: