PERRY-L Archives

Archiver > PERRY > 1999-03 > 0922079274

From: jroos <>
Subject: [PERRY-L] Jacob Perry VA>NC>IN Quakers
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:07:54 -0600

I am researching Jacob Perry B. c1700 who married Hepsabeth
Clare(Cleare)ABOUT 1720 in Virginia or North Carolina. They had a son
Reuben B.c1725 and a son Jacob b.c1720 who married into the Quaker faith
in Perquimans County North Carolina. The father Jacob was one of the
five Perry brothers that came to Perquimans County NC from Virginia and
brother to Philip (#3)of the three successive Philip Perrys. Philip (#3)
is the father of the seven Perry brothers of North Carolina.

If you have information on Jacob I would appreciate hearing from you.
If you would like to examine what I have please contact me.

Joy in Wisc.

This thread: