PERRY-L Archives

Archiver > PERRY > 2008-07 > 1217354413

From: Carla Tate <>
Subject: Re: [PERRY] John Wesley Perry, Wake County, NC
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:00:13 -0700

I have 2 people who could be the John Wesley Perry of Wake Co., uncle and nephew. J. Wesley Perry was born between 1816 and 1820 and was the son of John and Nancy Perry of Little River District, Wake Co. NC. He also had a nephew called John W. Perry, Jr., son of Calvin and Ailsey P. Perry, also of Little River District, Wake Co. NC. This John W. Perry, Jr. was born about 1841. I do not have further info on him.

I have additional info on the above John Perry's ancestors.

Are either of the above the person you are seeking? And please tell me more about the deed, especially where the land was located.

Carla Tate

This thread: