PHILBRICK-L Archives

Archiver > PHILBRICK > 2001-02 > 0983246706

From: Beverly F Dorfner <>
Subject: Re: [PHILBRICK-L] The Ancestors of Thomas1
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:05:06 -0800

Well, Jack, I have this thing about dates!!
There are some black sheep out there, but most people now and earlier
lived a predictable life. ie
born,married, had children, had children baptized died. In that order,
yes?? or close to it.
If birth dates run close to each other , it usually means siblings to
each other, not parent and child. I find some old lineages where mother
is 60-65 still having children! or even after her death date!! or after
father has died meaning another marriage possible. etc.
So about the first thing I do when looking at any pedigree is check ages
of everyone at certain events.
Those who have proven to Thomas,the elder, what sources are out there?
bev
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

This thread: