PHILBRICK-L Archives

Archiver > PHILBRICK > 2004-09 > 1094970770

From: "Jack" <>
Subject: PPRG Updates
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:33:04 -0700

Hello Cousins,

Even though our dear friend Robert Philbrook is on active duty in the
military, and the PPFA is "on hold" for the duration, the
Philbrick/Philbrook Research Group is still active and conducting research
activities and collecting information.

The PPRG On-Line Database was updated today, with much new information. One
of our new "features" is that photos of our ancestors are now attached to
the individual in the database.

For an example of what I am talking about, please click the link below.

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nvjack/fylbrigg/data/b11651.htm#P11651

You will find the web page for Adin Harrison Philbrick. If you click the
camera icon next to his name, you will see a photo of him.

If you have photos of *your* ancestors and you would like them published in
our database, send them to me and I will publish them.

Sincerely,

Jack in Carson City, NV

This thread: