PHILIPPINES-L Archives

Archiver > PHILIPPINES > 2005-05 > 1117582430

From: david capulung genealogy <>
Subject: Re: [PHILIPPINES-L] Genealogical Society
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:33:50 -0700 (PDT)

To Mr. Gilbert dela Cruz:

here's the link to all the family history centers across the philippines. so you can go to the one nearest to your home: http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHC/frameset_fhc.asp?PAGE=library_fhc_find.asp

but the biggest one in the entire country is in manila. here's the info:
Manila Philippines
13 Temple Drive
Green Meadows Subdivision
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone: 11-02-635-9150
Hours: T-F 7:30am- 4pm Sat 7:30am- 2pm
Closed: M, Sun
Attention: do not have phone in center.

family history centers are really good sources for researching for your ancestors. i have found the information that i needed from that place. the manila family history center has all the records from the philippines. but small branches only have the ones from that particular area.

hope this helps!

-marie-

Shalori <> wrote:
I have heard there are two FHCenters one in Manila and one I think though
not sure in Paranaque. I dont have any addresses for them.
I dont even know how good they are. But, if you go to Familysearch.com,
click on the "Library" on the menu you will see Family History Centers and
you can enter the info and hope they have updated their information on the
Philippines so they have their addresses.
Shalori