PHILLIPS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLIPS > 1999-10 > 0938964418

From: "Karen Fowler Caldwell" <>
Subject: [PHILLIPS] Re: Phillips/Moss of Jessamine Co. KY
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 11:26:58 -0400

Hi Dorothy,
This Phillips/Moss is my line. They were in Jessamine Co, KY.

William Phillips (England, Maryland, Kentucky)
William Phillips married Elizabeth Moss
Henry Harrison Phillips married Matilda Pickrell
Delila Phillips married Joseph Clay Megee
William Henry Megee married Fannie Burrous
Rebecca Burrous Megee married Henry Roland Fowler
Joseph Martin Fowler married Dorothy Juanita Whitehouse
Karen Lynn Fowler married Francis Gerald Caldwell

Would love to hear from anyone from this line.
Karen in Kentucky

>On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:43:52 -0500 "Dorothy" <>
>writes:
> > Have this very tiny booklet by Benjamin F.Van Meter on old families
> > that
> > have a part in the development of Virginia & Kentucky. Only about
> > three
> > pages. William Phillips came from England and first settled in
> > Maryland but
> > afterward moved to Kentucky. Six children: William, Ezekiel,
> > Thomas,
> > James, Rachel & Nancy.
> > The MOSS family of Jessamine County VA
> >
> > Dorothy