PIATT-L Archives

Archiver > PIATT > 1996-12 > 0852096528

From: <>
Subject: Re: [PIATT] Re: Adams Co. Ohio Piatt''s 1799-1900
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 00:28:48 -0500

This is about all the data (I do have the census data from thr Piatt Family
Newsletter) I have on your line, can you add any photos of Dora or any other
items that can help document this line?

Thank You
David C. Piatt
ShelbyTwp., Mich.

John PIATT 1782, Rebecca ?
......Jacob Piatt 1809, Elizabeth Wolaber / Woliver
..........John Henry Piatt 1838, Mary Elizabeth Puterbaugh
...............Dora Alice Piatt, 1865, John C. Harrison
John PIATT
Born about 1782 and lived in the Rockingham Co., Virginia area
Married Rebecca ?
Died c1830, Dayton, Montgomery Co., Ohio

Rebecca ?
Was living, in 1850, Montgomery Co Ohio, with son James
¹PFN Volume 5 Number 8
////////////////////////////////////////
Jacob Piatt¹
Born 25 Jan 1809, Rockingham Co VA¹
Married Elizabeth Wolaber / Woliver26 Fec 1833, Montgomery Co Ohio¹
Served in the US Army¹
Died 4 Apr 1879, New Madison, Darke Co Ohio¹
Burried1st Universalist Church Cem, Darke Co Ohio¹
Father: Amos Piatt 1802 Mother: Juliann Engels

Elizabeth Wolaber / Woliver¹
Born 16 FGeb 1807 PA¹
Died 21 Mar 1892/93, New Madison, Darke Co Ohio¹
Burried New Madison, Darke Co Ohio¹

Children
Margaret Piatt¹
Born 1835¹

John Piatt 1838

Henry Piatt¹
Born 1839¹
Went to Preble Co Ohio¹

Elizabeth Piatt¹
Born 2 Apr 1841¹

Lavina Piatt¹
Born 1842¹

John Piatt¹
Born 1843¹

Martha Piatt¹
Born 1849¹
Went to Preble Co Ohio¹
/////////////////////////////////
John Piatt¹
Born17 Jul 1838, Montgomery Co Ohio¹
Married 1 Mary Elizabeth Puterbaugh, 17 May 1863,¹ by Rev Jacob Miller
Married 2 Anna Bowsher, Feb 1913¹
Died 15 Mar 1916¹
Buried Greenmound Cemetery, New Madison OH
Father: Jacob Piatt 1809 Mother: Elizabeth Wolaber / Woliver

Mary Elizabeth Puterbaugh
Born 1847, Ohio¹
Born27 Dec 1906, Darke Co Ohio¹
Burried New Madison OH¹
d/o Abraham Puterbaugh & Catherine ?¹

Children by Mary Elizabeth Puterbaugh
George Ellsworth Piatt
Born 12 Jun 1864¹
Died 21 Oct 1864¹

Dora Alice Piatt
Born 7 sep 1865, Ohio¹
Married John C. Harrison, 26 Nov 1885¹
Died 29 Jan 1959, Van Wert Ohio¹
Burried Greenmound Cemetery, New Madison OH¹

Lily Mae Piatt
Born 6 Oct 1868, Ohio¹
Married Peter Bair¹
Died 1944¹

Louella Catherine Piatt
Born 26 Apr 1871¹
Married Elmer Warfel¹
Died 1926¹

John David Piatt
Born 6 Oct 1873¹
Died 26 Oct 1918¹

Mary Jane Carleata Piatt
Born 17 May 1876¹
Married George DeCamp¹
Died 20 May 1936¹

William Henry Piatt
Born 8 Aug 1878, Darke Co OH¹
Married Laura Madella Livingston, 7 Mar 1905, Batesville, Ripley Co IN¹
Died 14 May 1956, Xenia, Greene Co Ohio¹
Burried Wares Chapel¹

Jessie Candis Piatt
Born 14 Jun 1884¹
Married Joseph Hascher¹
Died5 Feb 1968¹
Burried Greenmound Cemetery, New Madison OH¹

Virgil Albert Piatt
Born 6 Oct 1887¹
Died 4 Jan 1970, New Madison OH¹
Burried Greenmound Cemetery, New Madison OH¹

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/