PICKHARD-L Archives

Archiver > PICKHARD > 2002-08 > 1029124077

From: "Eileen Glaholt" <>
Subject: Looking for Adeline/Adelaine Pierce Pickhardt
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:52:21 -0700

Have found that my great-great grandmother, Adeline Pierce may have been
married to a ? Pickhardt before she married my great-great grandfather,
William Highfield Faught in 1869 in Manhattan, NY. Had heard stories that
she had been either engaged or married to someone who died in the Civil War.
The marriage record lists her as Adelaine Pickhardt but says nothing else.

Anyone have information on a Pickhardt who died in the Civil War? May have
been Methodist as Adeline was a staunch Methodist all of her life.

Eileen Glaholt

This thread: