PIERCE-L Archives

Archiver > PIERCE > 1998-02 > 0887670815

From: "joan carpenter" <>
Subject: [PIERCE-L] Richard Eben Pierce b 24 May 1845 Kenosha, WI d 14 Dec 1925 Levan, Juab, Utah
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:13:35 -0700

I am looking for ancestors of my Great Grandfather, Perry Eben Pierce b 1
Jan 1875 Springivlle, Utah, Utah. m 31 Dec 1894 in Provo, Utah, Utah to
Sallie Brown b 8 Oct 1875 in Midway, Wasatch County, Utah she died 24 Nov
1962 in Provo, Utah, Utah. Perry d 27 Nov 1923 in Provo, Utah, Utah.
Perry and Sallie had 5 children: Raymond, Ethel, Maude, Pearl and Norma.
Perry's father was Richard Eben Pierce b 24 May 1845 in Kenosha, Kenosha,
WI, m 1 Mar 1874 in Levan, Juab, Utah to Mary Wordsworth, b 9 Feb 1845 in
Lehi, Utah, Utah, Mary d 20 Dec 1939 in Provo, Utah, Utah; Richard Eben d
14 Dec 1925 in Provo, Utah, Utah. They had 2 sons, Perry Eben and Major
George Pierce. Major George was b 1877 in Provo, Utah, Utah. The only
information I have on Richard Eben's parents are his father listed only as
Pierce b abt 1819 and his mother listed only as Sarah b abt 1823. Any help
in finding my ancestors will be greatly appreciated.

JOAN CARPENTER
31 North 775 East
American Fork Utah
84003