PIGGOTT-L Archives

Archiver > PIGGOTT > 2003-07 > 1058015116

From: Joe Bissett <>
Subject: Re: [PIGGOTT] Granado Pigott of Haddenham, Cambridge, Eng
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:03:59 -0500

Hi Jerry,

Thanks so much for responding.

At 07:25 AM 07/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Descendants of Granado Pigott

I've sent you all I could find in Ancestry.com in earlier message exchanges.

>Granado Pigott
>b: March 08, 1790 in Haddenham, Cambridgeshire, England married Sarah

Deaths Dec 1840

PIGOTT Granado Ely 14 41

If this is your Sarah, she might have been living with one of her children:

Deaths Sep 1873

PIGOTT Sarah 72 Chesterton 3b 256

>1. Mary Ann Pigott
>b: June 1816 in Haddenham, Cambridgeshire, England
>d: April 09, 1891 in Arlington Heights, Cook Co., IL
>married Richard Burkitt

I assume you have the marriage, but just in case from Free BMD:

Marriages Dec 1839

BURKITT Richard Ely 14 128
PIGOTT Mary Ann Ely 14 128

>b: 1807 in Haddenham, Cambridgeshire, England
>d: Abt. 1864 in Arlington Heights, Cook County, Illinois

Unfortunately Illinois is not yet indexed for the 1860 or 1870 census

>2nd Husband of Mary Ann Pigott:
>Deacon David Johnson b: 1808 in Scotland
>I believe that Granado is the son of a Granado Pigott b. 1769 whom married
>Ann Tuck. (not sure since I do not have the vital records or church for
>Granado above). Also, looking for dates for Sarah Henery.

Pallot's Baptism and Marriage indices reveal nothing on Sarah.

Some old e-mail information that might help you.