PIGGOTT-L Archives

Archiver > PIGGOTT > 2003-07 > 1058015116

From: Joe Bissett <>
Subject: Re: [PIGGOTT] Granado Pigott of Haddenham, Cambridge, Eng
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:03:59 -0500

Hi Jerry,

Thanks so much for responding.

At 07:25 AM 07/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Descendants of Granado Pigott

I've sent you all I could find in Ancestry.com in earlier message exchanges.

>Granado Pigott
>b: March 08, 1790 in Haddenham, Cambridgeshire, England married Sarah
>Henery

Deaths Dec 1840

PIGOTT Granado Ely 14 41

If this is your Sarah, she might have been living with one of her children:

Deaths Sep 1873

PIGOTT Sarah 72 Chesterton 3b 256

>Children:
>1. Mary Ann Pigott
>b: June 1816 in Haddenham, Cambridgeshire, England
>d: April 09, 1891 in Arlington Heights, Cook Co., IL
>married Richard Burkitt

I assume you have the marriage, but just in case from Free BMD:

Marriages Dec 1839

BURKITT Richard Ely 14 128
PIGOTT Mary Ann Ely 14 128

>b: 1807 in Haddenham, Cambridgeshire, England
>d: Abt. 1864 in Arlington Heights, Cook County, Illinois

Unfortunately Illinois is not yet indexed for the 1860 or 1870 census

>2nd Husband of Mary Ann Pigott:
>Deacon David Johnson b: 1808 in Scotland
>
>I believe that Granado is the son of a Granado Pigott b. 1769 whom married
>Ann Tuck. (not sure since I do not have the vital records or church for
>Granado above). Also, looking for dates for Sarah Henery.

Pallot's Baptism and Marriage indices reveal nothing on Sarah.

Some old e-mail information that might help you.