PILGRIM-L Archives

Archiver > PILGRIM > 1999-08 > 0933966648

From: "Janis" <>
Subject: Re: Pilgrim Beginnings
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:10:48 -0400

First, I need to go unpack all my boxes with my research of the past. You
know how it is after you move and they just seem to sit until times such as
this. The reason I mention this is I can not tell by my computer charts
where these people are located until I find my notes.

I don't know if this thing is messing up or sending to our individual emails
but we need for the interest of the others keep this on the board...we would
be surprised at the feedback we can get then.

I find a Green Pilgrim (son of Martin Pilgrim 1790-1860 & Mary ) born 1823
that married Charlotte.
The children of this Green and Charlotte are:
Elizabeth b 1845
Martin b 1847
William b 1849
May b 1851
Thomas b 1854
Lola b 1856
Frances M b 1857
Nancy b 1858

Now the original Amos Pilgrim (1724-?) had brothers by the name of Martin
and George W. and I do not have all the links to these yet. Of course there
is a Michael in there somewhere.

I have a hand written chart someplace and I know I have seen the Green come
up before however, I need that and will search for it. We won't give up
till we find the true link.

My dream is to have them all someday for this reason, to help when help is
needed.

I would like to start a web page someday and list all the hundreds and
hundreds of names I have thus far linked together.

Happy Hunting!
Janis