PINCKARD-L Archives

Archiver > PINCKARD > 2004-06 > 1086994064

From: Michael & Diane Cukro <>
Subject: RE: Georgia and Alabama Pinckards/Pinkards
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:47:50 -0400

I concur with Carrie:
Thomas Pinkard did marry Elizabeth Downman - this was his 2nd marriage and
they had no children; I have the Will abstract for Elizabeth Downman and she
names no children.
Thomas Pinkard m. 1st Margaret Swan d/o Alexander Swan of Lancaster Co VA. -
ISSUE:
iMargaret m. 1st John Ball s/o George Ball & Grace Haynie - one child Sarah
m. Presley Cockrell II
m. 2nd David Boyd 3 children
m. 3rd or just a partner - Mildred Pinkard
iiThomas m. Frances Anderson d/o Rev Charles Anderson - one child Thomas
who d. before his father
iiiJohn m. Sarah Anne Gaskins d/o Thomas Gaskins - no children - d. shortly
after the marriage
ivElizabeth m. 1st Charles Leem. 2nd William Brent m. 3rd or just a
partner ?

Peyton Pinkard, James [Judith Smith], John [Jane Jett], James [Elizabeth
Edmonds], John [Mary Flower], Capt John [Mary ?]

Thomas Pinkard [Margaret Swan, Elizabeth Downman], Capt John [Elizabeth
Jones]