PIPER-L Archives

Archiver > PIPER > 2000-09 > 0970260035

From: "Scott John (IT- PA)" <>
Subject: RE: [PIPER] MA Pipers
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:40:35 -0400

gee whiz ... i ahve goose bumps reading this. a couple of things here ....
my James Piper (1763-1867) says in a newpaper article that before the
Revolution he was
in Boston - also ! my James was a Unitarian as well - not too many
Unitarians floating around. generally intelligent and educated individuals.
My James
was also a mariner - or ship boy. The trade routes often took these
people to Nova Scotias where he was b. at in 1763. I see also that the names
"james" repeats itself. yes its common but not always common in some
families.