PITTMAN-L Archives

Archiver > PITTMAN > 1998-09 > 0906054944

From: Rebecca <>
Subject: Reuben Pittman, VA
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:55:44 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Have enjoyed all the posts on various Pittmans. Sorry to say I don't have
any data to help others with their quest.

I thought I would post once again in hopes that someone has run across
Reuben Pittman.

Reubin Pittman was last seen on the Campbell Co., VA Personal Property Tax
list of 1787.

Reuben and Emily Pittman had 4 children that I know of and lived in Giles
Co., VA. Their children:
Christopher Pittman, b: abt 1790
John Pittman, b: abt 1796, married Nancy Lilly in Giles Co., VA
Delilah Pittman, b: 1801, married Pleasant Lilly
Mary Ann Pittman, b: 1803, married William Lilly in Giles Co., VA

Reuben Pittman died in 26 Apr 1826 possibly in Greenbrier Co., VA.

If anyone has the ability to look up data for Campbell Co., VA 1770-1800
and could check on Reuben (Ruben) PITTMAN I would appreciate the help. Info
on any of these PITTMANS would be truly helpful.

Thanks for any help.
Rebecca Tucker
Sonoma Co., CA
Researching in NC-VA-WV:
BAILEY*BLACKBURN*BLANKENSHIP*BROOKS
BROWN*CEYPHERS*CLANCY*COPENHAVER*COX
FERRELL*GOODE*HARDY*LILLY*LOCKE*MALLERY
MEADOR*MENDENHALL*MOODY*MOZIER*NAPIER
PITTMAN*RAGLAND*ROLLER*SHUPE*SLEMP*SMITH
STEELE*TUCKER*WHISMAN

This thread: