PITTMAN-L Archives

Archiver > PITTMAN > 2006-07 > 1151976762

Subject: Pittman Family Research & Pittman Data Bank Request 2006
Date: 3 Jul 2006 19:32:42 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/1dABAIB/1220.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Dear Daniel Pittman & Pittman Data Bank Research Thank You For Writing Can You Tell Me How You Are Related To My Pittman Family And Which Family Email I Write To As Well I Have Several Pittman Family I Have No Information At All And Would Appreciate Any Information You Can Share [1] John Stanley Pittman Born January 10 1890 Mead Belmont Co Ohio Died January 1946 Ohio Work In Glass Mine In Ohio Died Age 55 Had 6 children John Stanley Pittman Is Son Of John William Pittman - Mary Elizabeth Dennis & Grandson Of Benjamin Pittman - Margaret Palmer & Jonathan Pittman - Mary Vanskike & Obediah Pittman - Bethania Truax & William Pittman - Hannah Loker Kimble & Richard Pittman - Charity Danford. Family Has No Names Or Dates Of Any Of The 6 Children John Stanley Pittman Just Know They Live In Ohio As Of Today [2] John Linn Married Sarah Pittman 1800 Ft Henry Virginia And Family Came To Ohio Looking For Sarah Pittman Parents & Family & Dates [3] Mary Linn Married William Pitt!
man August 9 1789 Washington Co Ohio William & Mary Linn Pittman Son Is Elias Pittman. Mary Linn Is Daughter Of John Linn - Sarah Pittman. Looking For William Pittman Data For Names & Dates And William Pittman Both Parents & His Brother & Sister & Family Also William Pittman Son Elias Pittman Family. Have Nothing On Any Family [4] Samuel Wheeler Married Berthena Pittman June 22 1871 Belmont Monroe Ohio They Had 8 Children Which All Born In Belmont Monroe Ohio There Son Othania Wheeler Married His Cousin Amanda Minerva Pittman Daughter Of John William Pittman - Mary Elizabeth Dennis And They Had 12 Children Family Looking For Any Information On 1st Great Aunt Berthena Pittman Parents & Brother & Sister & Family Data. Berthena Pittman Both Parents Born In Virginia Then Come To Ohio Where Family Live & Died As Of Today [5] All Children Of 3rd Great Grandparents Jonathan Pittman - Mary Vanskike [1] Melinda Pittman - William Hoover [2] Bythema Pittman - Jacob Palmer [3!
] Jeremiah Pittman Born June 9 1820 Ohio Died February 1 1876 Ohio Bu
ried East Sunbury Cemetery Monroe Ohio [4] Moses Pittman Born 1836 In Ohio Married Lydia Pittman Born 1826 In Ohio Lydia Pittman Parents Both Born In Pennsylvania Moses Pittman And His Wife Lydia Pittman Had 7 Children David B Pittman Born 1859 Ohio Mary E Pittman Born 1864 Ohio William R Pittman Born 1865 Ohio Jacob F Pittman Born 1867 Ohio Twins Rosa B Pittman 1869 And Allen T Pittman Born 1869 Ohio And Daughter Margaret A Pittman Born 1872 Grant Wetzel West Virginia 2nd Great Uncle Moses Pittman Left Ohio And Went To Wetzel West Virginia And Family Has No More Information On The Family Or Even The Children Dates Of Marriage Or Death Or Where Family Are Today Just Like The Other Children Of 3rd Great Grandparents Jonathan Pittman - Mary Vanskike Family Does Have Infomation On 3 Of Jonathan Pittman Children My 2nd Great Grandfather Benjamin Pittman - Margaret Palmer 2nd Great Uncle Obediah Pittman - Sarah Mellott And Brother John Pittman & Family So Mr Daniel !
Pittman And Pittman Data Bank & Pittman Family Research Would Greatly Appreciate Your Help On My Pittman Family Data And History. Thank You For Listening To What I Had To Say As Well. Thank You Again John William Pittman - Mary Elizabeth Dennis Family Of Monroe Ohio

This thread: