POCAHONTAS-L Archives

Archiver > POCAHONTAS > 2001-03 > 0984786798

From: Barry Wetherington <>
Subject: [Poca] Mary E BOLIN 1783/8
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:53:18 -0500

Hi Colette Nicholl ,
Note the 3 refs below. Best is to search the Archives at:
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/Ethnic/POCAHONTAS.html
Barry

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:14:26 -0800
From: "Ron & Brenda De Arth" <>
Subject: Jesse Boling
Am seeking info on my ggggrandfather, Jesse Bolin/Bolling b ca 1803 NC. His
father
is John Bowlin b ca VA. Jesse married 1) Sarah Hobbs and 2) Dorinda
Anderson. I
descend through his second wife. Have been told this Bolling line goes back to

Pocahontas, but am having trouble proving it. Any help would be appreciated.
John Bolin/Bowling was supposed to have been born in