POCAHONTAS-L Archives

Archiver > POCAHONTAS > 2004-12 > 1103428136

From: "Barry Wetherington" <>
Subject: Anne Rolfe-Barnett sons? ROLFE md Jane POYTHRESS
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:49:13 -0500

Hi Mary Tim & Susan, & Nicole, (& Maxine), and all on the Poca-L List w/a
thirst for the facts (*see below, at the bottom, for even more conjecture)

Looks like all of you are excellent analysts, and we need you to analyze!
! ! :) Here are the 2 msgs, and the Archives:
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/Ethnic-Native/POCAHONTAS.html
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/r/rolfe.html
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/b/bolling.html
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/p/poythress.html

Now, don't come up until you solve the mystery of life, at least of
Poca's family life. !!

Good hunting,

Barry
PS: Maxine, don't you do Barnetts?