POL-KRAKOW-RESEARCH-GROUP-L Archives

Archiver > POL-KRAKOW-RESEARCH-GROUP > 2007-09 > 1190129995

From: "MiPolonia" <>
Subject: Re: [KRAKOW-RESEARCH-GROUP] POL-KRAKOW-RESEARCH-GROUP Digest, Vol 2,Issue 23
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:39:55 -0400

Perhaps someone connected with this tour group would know:

http://www.nesivos.com/BeisYaakov.asp

Ceil
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:01 AM
Subject: POL-KRAKOW-RESEARCH-GROUP Digest, Vol 2, Issue 23

Today's Topics:

1. Bais Yakov Seminary (Susan Pentlin)

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:48:59 -0500
From: Susan Pentlin <>
Subject: [KRAKOW-RESEARCH-GROUP] Bais Yakov Seminary

I am interested in anyone who might know if there are photos of the
students at the Bais Yakov Seminary in the late 1930s. I am helping a
Holocaust survivor write her memoir. Her sister Chana Fryda Kibel
from Turek, near Kalisz and Konin, was a student at the Seminary. She
has no photos of her beloved sister. You can email me at:
. Thanks for your help, Susan