POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-05 > 0927559749

From: Kathy <>
Subject: [POLAND-ROOTS] Alien Registration
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:29:09 -0400

Brian-

Visited the INS site you listed but I'm not clear on whether or not there's a
fee. Do you know? Also, is there a specific form number I should request or
should I expect a response if I ask for the Alien Registration Card?

We just found my husband's grandfather's Alien Registration worksheet and so I'm
excited at the prospect of getting the same info from his grandmother's card! I'm
assuming married ladies also were required to submit the information (I hope!).

Thanks,
Kathy

This thread: