POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0936212912

From: "Greg & Alice Hanna" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Ellis Island Wall of Honor
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:08:32 -0700

I read at the Ellis Island site through www.historychannel.com that there are
plans to put all the information on a computer to be ready by 2000. They
eventually want to put the information on the Internet. The $100.00 paid per
family is being used for these goals. I don't know if all of the money is
budgeted towards these goals. So depending on the funds determines if and when
the information goes on-line.

Alice Hanna