POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0936835197

From: "Tom Hoffman" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Church Marriage Translation
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:59:57 -0500

This translation was done by friends of mine.

Tom Hoffman

TOM--

As the correspondent states, there are several misspellings here. What
follows is my best guess. I want to check with Ephie tomorrow on a couple
points. If she has a different interpretation, I will send it on to you.

Jim

> >Ego infrascriptus proc missis dubus denuntiationibus et mutuo
> contrahentium
> >consensu habito, per verba de presenti matrimonio conjunxi Josephine
> >Wisniewski Vidiuum 391.an.not ex loco Radimin, Polonia.
> >
> >Filium Josephi et drorioe Lulkowska
> >et Michalinna Brunowska, verg.22on.not
> >ex loco Budyvtemoeka, Polonia
> >
> >Filum Joseph Brunowski et Magdoline
> >Presentibus testibus Josepho Brunowski et Constantino Bunowski
> >
> I, who have signed below, having sent out two announcements and obtained
the mutual consent of the parties being joined, I have joined through the
vows of a present marriage Joseph Wisniewski a widower 39 years old from the
city Radimin, Poland, the son of Joseph and Drorice Lulkowska and Michalinna
Brunowska, a girl (virgin) 22 years old from the city of Budyvtemoeka,
Poland, the daughter of Joseph Brunowski and Magdoline. Present as
witnesses were Joseph Brunowski and Concatantino Bunowski.