POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937196020

From: <>
Subject: [POLAND] searching for ENGLER/SCHULTZ families
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 00:13:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone. I am searching for information on my grandmother's family.
Her name was Louise Engler. She was born on September 13, 1917 in
either Starynia (formerly Altenau) or Lichnowy (formerly Groslictenau),
Poland. Her parents were named Louise SCHULTZ and Jacob ENGLER. I had
been told that Jaocb ENGLER died in WW I. My grandmother had a lot of
brothers & sisters but I only know of 3 brothers. Their names were
George, Bernard and Adolf. Louise SCHULTZ ENGLER had polio in her later
years. This is the little I know about my gramma's family. She never
really liked to talk about them and only a few months ago she gave
everyone a copy of her birth certificate. My gramma passed away on
August 18, 1999 and now I'll never find out from her anything on her
family. She didn't leave behind any family papers or anything like
that. I am desperate to find out something on the ENGLER or SCHULTZ
families of Starynia or Lichnowy, Poland. If anyone knows anything
please contact me. Thanks.

Jean

This thread: