POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937856354

From: "Tracy L Polyak" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Ancestry.com@Lycos
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:39:14 -0500

It seems that the only person/company that has anything to gain from
"stealing data" is Ancestry.com or perhaps Lycos.com. Based on my
experience alone, I am not prepared to make that accusation yet, since
there was some information on cousins that I did not have. But I do think
it is prudent to be wary.

on 09/20/99 02:33:52 PM