Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937867102

From: "Ruth Laura Edlund" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Naturalization records
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:38:22 -0700

Regarding requesting naturalization records, I should also add that if you
know the part of the country where the naturalization occurred, you can
request *by email* from that branch of NARA (www.nara.gov) a search for the
naturalization papers for your particular subject. They found records that
INS had denied for 10 years even existed.

Make sure you include your snail mail address when emailing NARA. If they
find your papers they will charge you $10 for a copy--well worth the

Ruth Piekarska Edlund
Bellevue, Washington USA

This thread: