POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937896872

From: "Rosemary A. Sleven - Trzaskus" <>
Subject: [POLAND] Ancestry.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:54:32 +0200

Dear List,

While we're complaining about Ancestry.com, a long while ago some
person,trying to be nice, (I don't know who anymore) submitted my name
to that "company". They started sending me offers to join. I Don't want
to join. Since then, I regularly get "advertisements" from them via
e-mail offering the a Wealth of genealogical info if I just join them.
In this form letter it states that if I don't want their offer I can
"unsubscribe". I do and moments later the message come back
"undeliverable". It has gotten to the point that I automatically trash
anything from "Ancestry.com". Does anyone else have this problem with
them? How do you cope with it?

Rosemary Sleven

This thread: