Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937959701

From: "W. David Samuelsen" <>
Subject: [POLAND] Ancestry's screwed!
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:21:41 -0600

Just received message from them in response to my complaint.

You would NOT believe what they said!

"Thank you for your message and for your interest in Myfamily.com. We
appreciate your feedback on our site and will forward your suggestion
our web development team for review. In the meantime, we hope that
and your family continue to enjoy the site. Please let us know if we
can assist you further."

WHAT?! The complaint I lodged has absolutely nothing to do with that!
It has to do with their dirty tricks involving credit card
registration in connection with 14-day free use.

W. David Samuelsen

This thread: