POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938011772

From: "ETM" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Ancestry.com@Lycos
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:49:32 -0400

Start your cancellation process now if you are concerned. I believe
cancellation requires using an 800#. When you reach the people request
a "confirmation number" of the cancellation. All the on-line services
operate like the book clubs. You must cancel one month in advance. My
internet service provider uses that method. AOL uses that method. The
one month in advance notice was started by the book of the month clubs
and appears to be an accepted business practice.

Elaine

Researching S.L.E.P.I.C.K.A. and H.R.U.S.K.A.