POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938199062

From: "ETM" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Naturalization
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:51:02 -0400

Carla,

I am talking about 1870 or 1880, not after 1905. Never has anyone told
me they found anything that helped in documents of that period. I asked
because I really wanted to hear differently. What have you heard that
these records contain other than the signature of the person (which I
would treasure, but which wouldn't tell me much). Worse, the people I
am interested in would be the children of the naturalized parents, and
will that information even be there? Or was it just assumed, Daddy is
naturalized, so are Mama and Kiddies? Are Mama and children actually
named in the documents?

Elaine

Researching S.L.E.P.I.C.K.A. and H.R.U.S.K.A.