POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938267591

From: Gerald Drocton< >
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Re: immigration
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:53:11 -0400

Hello, I am having a problem researching my family Dec. of Intent papers ect. I
wrote to; U.S Dept. of Justice(INS)425 I street,NW,2nd
floor,Washington,DC,20536--for many surnames, and they found nothing. I know for
a fact that 2 of my surnames were naturalized. But still, they said they had
nothing. I couldn't find their papers in the court house. Am i writting to the
right office in Washington? What else could i be doing?
Thanks,
Annette