POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938390317

From: Debbie Greenlee <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] new member
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:58:37 -0500

Bill,
You might be interested in this web site by PolArt:
http://www.mailordercentral.com/polart/departments.asp

You don't indicate how much research you've done on your g.grandparents.
Did they come to the U.S.? Have you looked at census records,
Naturalization Records, Passenger Arrival Records, children's birth
records?
Debbie

William Nietfeld wrote:

> I have just joined this group because I am trying to find some
> information on the surnames of KOWALESKI, and WOZNIAK. In particular
> my ggrandfather Valentine Kowaleski ( born 14 Feb 1865 in Poland) and my
> ggrandmother MaryAnn Wozniak(born 10 Mar 1880 in Krakow Poland). Is
> there anyone else working on these surnames? If so I would like to hear
> from you. since I have never met anyone from my grandmothers family.

> always been proud to be a decendant of Poland and learning from this
> group that October is Polish month I feel it to be an appropriate
> activity for my family to learn more about it and them. Thanks for all
> the information I have gleaned from you.
>
> Bill

This thread: