POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938572284

From: Aaron <>
Subject: [POLAND] Kowalski
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:31:24 -0700

Hi all,

I am new to the list. I am not sure exactly what to do. I will do my
best and hope that you will understand what I am trying to find.

I am looking for my husbands Kowalski family. I have names but no dates
or places. I know this makes it really hard to find them but I sure
could use some help.

They are two brothers and their wives. Most of their children were born
in Poland as well. I have found them on a census for1870 in South Arm,
Michigan. They also lived in Wisconsin. One of the brothers had one
child in Wisconsin and one in Illinois. As to where in these states is
the big mystery as well as where in Poland the others are from.

I could use any and all advice that can help.
Tani

This thread: