POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938626701

From: Debbie Greenlee <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] resources
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:38:21 -0500

Of course!
Wish I'd mentioned it!

Both my grandmother and mother kept all their address books and never
erased a name or address. I now have them all having used them to my
best genealogical advantage. I was able to reunite myself and other
relatives with many estranged relatives, including my father whom I
hadn't seen since I was 4 (that was oh, about 40 some years ago).
Reuniting aunts and uncles with their own kids and nieces and nephews
was actually a highlight in my research.
Debbie

wrote:

> "Of all the sources I have seen suggested, I have yet to see anyone
> mention an address book.
> Thanks to Pam Simones for today's Quick Tip!

This thread: