POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-04 > 1019525395

From: Nowaczyk Marg <>
Subject: RE: [POLAND] Pisarzowice
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:35:58 -0400

Ks. Proboszcz
Parafia p/w Sw. Marcina
43-332 Pisarzowice k. Ket
Poland

make sure that the postal code sticks out on the left so that it is visible
the first line reads "the parish priest"

there is a diacritical mark above the S of Sw. and below the e in Ket

good luck
MN

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above
and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. Therefore, this
information should be considered strictly confidential. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via a
return email for further direction. Thank you for your assistance.

This thread: