POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1031963683

From: John Nieurzyla <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Clooz vs. Legacy
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 01:35:13 +0100

Alan

I use Custodian for my data, it similar to Clooz, but I think much
better, but, it is in the UK, but here is the web site have a look at it.

http://members.aol.com/pandssmith/Custodian.htm

Regards
John

--
Best wishes
John Nieurzyla

Our next Family Reunion in Poland - August 2003

Looking for any Nieurzyla's , Nieucyla or Nieuzyla's in the world, & the
birth of Robert Dodds, a tailor born in Newcastle, NBL abt 1852, his
father was a joiner also called Robert Dodds.

I use Archive CD Books to help with my family history research

http://WWW.Archivecdbooks.org

This thread: