POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1032806475

From: Shauna Downing <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Adversity to Polish Heritage
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

Whats in our backgroud to make people not like Poles people?

Shauna in Clearlake
Debbie Greenlee wrote:Joni,
Every immigrant group that came to America suffered from bigotry; they
still do. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with where they're
from. Bigotry is particular.
Debbie

wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> Jean's post was very interesting. I would also like more information as to why this adversity started against the Poles. It is my understanding that a lot of it is local to certain areas.
> Joni

Going on Vacation? Longer than 4 days? Go to
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/POL/POLAND-ROOTS.html
to unsubscribe