POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1032993638

Subject: Re: [POLAND] Adversity to Polish Heritage
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:40:38 EDT

I am sorry if my comments bother anyone concerning the WWII, the Poles, and
the Jews, but it is true. I didn't mention other groups to saw nothing and
did nothing because the discussion is about Poland, not the Vatican or the US
government.

The annual March of the Living (Jewish students who travel to Auschwitz and
on to Israel have endured anti Semitic slurs and taunts even in resent years.

I do not think every Pole is anti Semitic or awful or whatever words people
want to put in my mouth. I am just stating facts.

Michael Kretman

This thread: