POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1033068317

Subject: [POLAND] Re: Adversity to Polish Heritage
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:25:17 EDT

Michael -
You have hurled anti-Polish accusations in the extreme to this
list, but I have yet to hear your opinion about the link I provided
in my earlier post, or any retort of merit in response to the
postings of others. Your response has always been, "it is true,
I am just stating the facts, you are wrong, it is not propaganda,"
etc. The topic was not the Nazis. The topic was ethnic Poles
during World War II and why more of them did not help the Jews.

It is interesting that you chose to enter the string when it had
almost expired. BTW, have you ever have the screen name
BKN138?

Eve

This thread: