POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1033077981

From: Thaddeus Ciechanowski <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Adversity to Polish Heritage
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

You certainly did say:

History of anti-Semitism and assisting the Nazis.

You Sir, do not even remember what you said yesterday,
how can you remember anything pertaining to history?

Of course I am defending my ancestry and I am not
accepting YOUR version of false information. I do not
accept YOUR true version of history, just like I don't
accept those who said/believe the Holocaust never
existed. You cannot see beyond your own Jewish
explanation, but to say my reasons for not seeing your
"truth" are that I am not Jewish is an example of your
bigotry. I have personally experienced your closed
mindedness a few years ago when my daughter wanted to
write a biography on St. Maximallian Kolbe of
Auschwitz fame. We went to a bookstore in the Jewish
section of Baltimore because we thought they would
have to most selections to offer related to the
Holocaust. When we asked the desk for assistance, we
described we were looking for a book on the Catholic
priest who died for a fellow countryman in Auschwitz.
Our response, and this is no lie, was, "there were
Catholics killed in the Holocaust"?

http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/POL/POLAND-ROOTS.html