POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1033284490

Subject: Re: [POLAND] Adversity to Polish Heritage
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:28:15 -0400

Could it also be the attitude of the Jewish student when they visit Poland. When I was in Poland for a visit and went to Auschwitz to see this place that will forever be a reminder to the world of the cruelty and treatment of humans, The methods of death that was used.
All the people that where there walked around with reverence and
respect for what had happened there. The Jewish students that I observed there that day, Walked around with a Jewish flag and seemed to take over any exibit that they where at as if they owned the place.
Richard Zaremba

This thread: