POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1033342535

From: Kerri Garvey <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Adversity to Polish Heritage
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if you are joking or what, but that is
not the least bit funny. The only reason for the
Holocaust was that Hitler was a psycho who wanted to
lead a country and thought that was only possible by
blaming people like the Jews for the misery of the
German people after WWI.

http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/POL/POLAND-ROOTS.html
> to unsubscribe

=====