POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1033352971

Subject: Re: [POLAND] Adversity to Polish Heritage
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:29:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/2002 7:24:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> That's interesting. Blame the students for the discrimination inflicted by
> the citizen of the country they are visiting. That must be it. Also, that
>
> must be the reason Hitler killed 6 million Jews. He didn't like their
> attitude either.

The lister seems to have his numbers down pat. Does he by any chance know how
many Poles were killed before Hitler started his solutions? I believe he
wanted to be rid of the Poles first, in order to have his Lebensraum for the
Germans. I don't think he started the war just to eliminate the Jews. Then
again, maybe I studied different history. Having said that, I really think
this subject has been discussed long enough.

Rita, Ontario, Canada
Yesterday is history. For us it is a mystery.

This thread: