POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2002-09 > 1033423088

From: Patrick Bohinski <>
Subject: [POLAND] Re: Adversity to Polish Heritage and more
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:58:25 -0400

At the risk of humiliating myself, can anyone here please explain to me
why Jews are disliked the world over? I'm 49 years old and I've never
understood why one group of people are hated by so many. Is is because
they don't accept Jesus as their savior? Why? Nobody has ever given me a
satifactory answer.

Pat