POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047254882

From: kevlynkc <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Illinois State Archives
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 18:08:10 -0600

Don't overlook IRAD - Illinois Regional Archives Depository - there are 7
locations throughout the state, each covering several counties ( the
exception being NEIU / Cook County) What they have varies with each county
(they only have marriage records for some counties), but it is less
expensive. They only charge a photo copy fee - $ .10 per page with a minimum
charge of $1.00.
Lynn in KS