POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047853623

From: "Julianne Brazina" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Polish Tax and Conscription Records.
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:27:10 -0500

Hello Fred,
I have a half-brother William Murawski that lives in Iowa. His father
is now deceased, but also was named William Murawski, who married my mother
Cecelia Romejko. I have no idea if there is any relative connection for
you, but am just passing this along. If you wish his address, please write
back. Julie