POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2004-01 > 1073895544

From: "robinson" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] [PAWEST] Marianna, Pa. Mine Explosion
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 03:20:38 -0500

I did go looking found 170 Fred or Frederica Stevens, you need to click on
every name. Found no Michaels. The Williams are a no go. Ellis records don't
go that far back. They start in 1892 it looks like. However if you get any
more clues, you might be able to use the ship transcribers lists. You will
find them on Google. He did not swim so you may be lucky and find the ship.
Rooting for you here, I know what a high it is to get a lucky hit. Euphoria.
Rita R., Ontario, Canada
Yesterday is history, for us it is a mystery.